Educational and Developmental Psychologist
Olga Moisuc has a keen interest in working with children, adolescents and families. Having obtained extensive experience working with children and teens across settings including hospitals, research institutes, kindergartens, schools and community settings, her philosophy is that every single child and adolescent has remarkable potential and unique qualities that they bring to the world.
Olga is an Educational and Developmental Psychologist and obtained her Masters in Educational and Developmental Psychology at Melbourne University in Victoria. She is proficient in conducting a range of assessments for cognitive, educational, mental health and developmental purposes. Olga specialises in utilising a range of therapeutic techniques such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Solution focused therapy, Play therapy, Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT), Motivational Interviewing, Behaviour Modification and Emotional Coaching. In saying this, Olga acknowledges each child and family is different and will use strategies that are best suited to your particular child and family.
Olga has experience and a keen interest in helping individuals in the following areas:
• Assessment/intervention for Learning Disorders
• Assessment/intervention Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Assessment/intervention Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Assessment/intervention for Anxiety disorders
• Assessment/intervention for Depression
• Assessment/intervention for Self-harm/Suicide risk
• Assessment/intervention Adjustment Disorders
• Grief and loss/trauma
• Women’s health (PND, relationships, self-esteem/ body image, weight management)
• Specific Phobias
• School issues (ie behaviour/acting out, school refusal social difficulties, low self-esteem, bulling/bullied, resilience, stress and issues coping)
• Early intervention and social skills training for children with developmental delays/disorders
• Parenting/Family dynamics (positive parenting
Jodie is an accredited practicing dietitian and nutritionist delivering individualised nutrition advice in a comfortable, welcoming environment. Jodie navigates her patients through the diet and lifestyle challenges associated with their personal situation, providing advice, guidance and understanding based on the most current and up-to-date evidence.
Jodie specialises in women’s health, including fertility, pre-conception nutrition, pregnancy and new mums. She also has a special interest in weight management, gestational diabetes, PCOS, endometriosis and menopause.
Jodie also studied exercise science and was a teacher for 12 years before retraining as a dietitian. This experience, together with raising two little girls, allows for a compassionate and personal approach in helping women meet their nutrition needs at every stage.
Jodie consults from Dr Dana Moisuc’s rooms on Mondays. Refer to Jodie’s website www.thedietitianstudio.com.au, phone Dr Moisuc’s rooms on 5478 3533 or Jodie direct on 0408 984 938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, referrals and booking.
Brooke’s bio information is coming soon 🙂