“EVEN THE LONGEST JOURNEY STARTS WITH A FIRST STEP”
Specifically targeting women with hormonal and/or metabolic disorders.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and adrenal conditions
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Bulimia, anorexia and other eating disorders
Our professionals will assist with:
- Optimising weight (BMI)
- Losing Fat
- Improving hormonal status
- Managing menopause symptoms
- Improving fertility rates and reducing the risk of recurrent miscarriages
- Minimising mood disorders
- Reducing stress levels
- Improvement of general wellbeing and overall health, as well as body image and self esteem
Initial comprehensive consultation with Dr Dana Moisuc who will:
- Identify problem areas, history of disorders and conditions.
- Full physical examination as needed, including gynaecological and pap smears.
- Measurements, weight and BMI assessment well as blood tests.
- Additional investigations as required.
- Comprehensive diagnosis and education.
- Goal setting and tailor made programs.
Subsequent weekly assessments
with Dr Dana Moisuc for:
- Monitoring progress.
- Personal motivation.
- Identifying problem areas.
Visits with the Gynaecologist
If specialist care is required, including minor and major gynaecological surgical procedures.
Visits with our psychologist
Visits with our Naturopath- Vanessa Lamaro
Visits with our Dietitian- Jodie Wilson
Weight Management & General Wellbeing
For exercise, flexibilty, movement, overall body strength and well-being we recommend ‘Advantage Pilates’ – www.advantagepilates.com
No gimmicks, no short cuts.
Just hard scientific data and dedication from our friendly team that
awaits you and will guide you through a life transforming process.
Steady and enduring progress is one step at a time.